- Film that only has advantages of black mulching and transparent mulching.
- This film can resolve soil temperature rising and suppression of weed.
- The soil temperature raises more than 1~3℃ compared to black mulching. The initial growth of crop becomes better for increase in yield to bring forward shipment.
- Cladding must be done after plowing the ground so that weed-suppression can be well-displayed.
- Spread the surface well for cladding.
- Fruits and Vegetables including Watermelon, Oriental melon, Pumpkin, Strawberry, Tomato, and etc.
- Various edible herbs.
- Insulation, moisturizing, fertilization, weeding, and prevent disease and insects
- Increase in growth of crop
- Quality(sugar content) Development of fruit juice> More effect shown in fruits and vegetables
Minimize disease and insect (Especially root nematode suppression effect)
- Reduces time of taking out seed and observing strawberry seed with eyes after cladding. This black mulching film was made for strawberries with the purpose to minimize the consumption of manpower.
- Form root of strawberry seed, apply provision of air through ground, and maintain appropriate soil temperature needed for the crop.
- Minimized high temperature obstacle during summer, and there is no difference in moisture retention and nutrient holding capacity compared to existing black mulching.
- The property is similar to existing black mulching.
- The suppression for weed occurrence is greater compared to transparent mulching film. The labor cost consumed for weeding is reduced. The product is appropriate for cold fruits crops like strawberries.
- Make the ground of the surface as flat as possible and install film so that it contacts the surface.
- Do not put too much energy because the produced part may rip when cladding.
- Due to agricultural pesticides, film’s lifespan may be reduced. Please be cautious.
- The soil temperature is 2~4℃ lower than transparent or black mulching film during summer. It controls the soil temperature to reduce heat injury.
- The product is very effective when using on big crops (radish, cabbage, strawberry, mountain herb, cucumber, medicinal herbs….) during the summer as late raising of green house for rain covering use by using longevity or triple film.
|Thicness (mm)||Maximum width (cm)||Remark|
|0.1 ~ 0.15||60 ~ 150||For nutrient solution culture|
|0.03 ~ 0.15||70 ~ 150(one shot)||For mulching|
- For black mulching film, the white part shall be the surface after raining or after compilation for mulching.
- The soil of the surface shall be spread without clods so that the film is close to the surface for cladding.
|Item Name||Thickness (mm)||Maximum Width (single)||Remark|
|One string (binder nylon)||0.05 ~ 0.06||50 ~ 40||Reduced 5cm in width|
|0.07 ~ 0.08||50 ~ 350|
|0.10||50 ~ 300|
|Double string (binder, nylon)||0.05 ~ 0,06||80 ~ 400||Reduced 10cm in width|
|0.07 ~ 0.08||80 ~ 350|
|0.10||80 ~ 300|
- Installation is convenient.
- Can reduce time during ventilation.
- Blocks damage of ripping film during ventilation. Tangling is reduced compared to when using clip for waterspout and the period of use can be extended.
- Transparent Film
Economic film with effects for increase of soil temperature and for preventing loss of soil.
- Black film
Film that has effect of suppressing weed occurrence, preventing evaporator, and stabilizing soil temperature
- Coloration film
The middle part is transparent and both ends are black. The transparent part increases soil temperature while the black parts suppress weed occurrence.
- The film delays excessive decomposition of fertilizer ingredient within the soil to prevent loss of nutrients.
- After growth of crops in the summer, the film stabilizes soil temperature and reduces the difference of day and night temperatures.